Process of personal data
GIBSON OÜ (registry code 14061726), located at Pärnu road 12, 10146 Tallinn, Estonia, email firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the online store owner), processes your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act of Estonia.
The online store owner processes personal information only for delivery of the goods you have ordered. We do not transmit, sell or disclose your data to third parties without your prior consent or in the cases provided by law.
Data we collect
The online store owner processes the following data:
- First name and surname, phone number, email, delivery address
- Data concerning orders and payments (inc. purchase history and bank account number)
- User session data, cookies and IP address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Purpose of data processing
- Processing payments through payment gateway service provider
- Processing orders
- Delivering goods by logistic companies
- Contacting and informing persons involved about exceptional circumstances regarding the order or delivery
- Issuing invoices
- Execution of reimbursements
- Managing and solving order related errors, exchanges, refunds and feedback
- Email you with special offers on other products we think you might like
- Analyze consumer behaviour and user statistics
- To make the website more user-friendly and to carry out technical improvements
- The data subject has given consent to the processing
- Processing is necessary for performance of a contract between the two parties
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
- Processing is necessary to protect the data subject’s vital interests
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
How do we store your data
The online store owner securely stores your data at ZONE MEDIA OÜ with registry code 10577829.
Additional details are: https://www.zone.ee/en/terms-of-use/privacy-notice/
The online store owner will keep your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was processed, but no longer than for 3 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing and erasing it from company’s database and records.
Accountancy related data (invoices and payment records) shall be retained for 7 years.
The online store owner is the holder and controller of the collected data. The access to customer’s personal data is provided only to staff members of the online store for processing orders and managing order related errors, exchanges, refunds and feedback while taking the relevant precautions and measures in order to avoid disclosure, unauthorised access, loss and unlawful use of personal data by irrelevant third parties.
The online store owner may and can transmit personal data to relevant third parties to process orders, deliver goods, process payments through a payment gateway service provider and manage online store owner’s accountancy operations proportionately to what is necessary to perform the relevant action.
The online store owner transmits the personal data necessary for making payments to Maksekeskus AS (registry code 12268475) which is an authorized debit and credit card payment processor.
The online store owner would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop the online store owner from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please inform us at email@example.com and you will be removed from our mailing list.
What are your data protection rights?
The online store owner would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request the online store owner for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the online store owner correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the online store owner to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the online store owner erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the online store owner restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the online store owner’s processing of your personal data.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the online store owner transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
Email us at: email@example.com.
You have the right to have access to your personal data at any time and to have it corrected, closed or deletion, unless otherwise provided by law.
Complaints and Disputes
If you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the online store owner has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the supervisory authority – Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. We use the following cookies on our website:
- session cookies which are temporary and expire once you close your browser (or once your session ends)
- persistent cookies which are cookies that remain on your hard drive until you erase them or your browser does, depending on the cookie’s expiration date.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Collecting anonymous and general statistics about the number of website visitors
- Understanding how you use our website
- Making the website more user-friendly
- To carry out technical improvements
- To enable certain functions of the service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
What types of cookies do we use?
When you use and access the service, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser. We use both functionality and advertising cookies on the website and different types of cookies to run the website.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality cookies – The online store owner uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These include what language you prefer and location you are in. These cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser (or once your session ends).
- Advertising cookies – The online store owner uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The online store owner may share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.